Campeche is a city from Mexico. It has many places where you can visit. Close to the ocean is some restaurants where you can get fresh seafood.You can enjoy the view from the ocean, walk around there.Also if you like to shop, is a mall near to the pier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A-Z about me
A-Z
A. I like the A pricot yogurt. B. My name start with the letter B. C. I love C ook. D. I love D ogs. E. I'm E ighteen year...
-
10. Takis Nitro its taste is like more false, a lot of seasoning but it's spicy. 9. Ondas Picantes are a little spicy but...
-
Last week I went to Bozeman, Montana, it was a long drive 😵 but it was really fun. In some part because I don't like a drive that take...

these look like some fun places to visit will definitely have to try it out !
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete